This purple smoothie bowl may get its color from blueberries and its creaminess from bananas but lavender is the star of the show. Top it with blueberries and shredded coconut for a floral, fragrant breakfast or a refreshing snack. Looking for a protein boost? Add two tablespoons of our almond protein powder during prep and blend it right in. The flavor will stay unchanged.
Blueberry Lavender Smoothie Bowl
- 3 ripe bananas, frozen overnight
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, more for topping
- ½ tbsp Anthony’s Goods French Lavender Leaves
- Optional: 2 tbsp Anthony’s Good Almond Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Organic Shredded Coconut
- Grind the lavender leaves in a coffee or spice grinder.
- Add all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend.
- Top with blueberries and shredded coconut.
- Store leftovers in the freezer
Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes