Want a delicious way to use up the fresh blueberries in your fridge? Make this nut-free blueberry cake that is low-carb and won't spike your blood sugar.
This cake would make a great dessert for a luncheon or a great healthy snack.
Low Carb Blueberry Cake
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup Anthony's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ cup Anthony’s Erythritol
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8”x8” glass baking dish with a bit of coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, erythritol, and lemon juice.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 9 servings