Be the one who brings a healthy side dish to holiday gatherings. Be the one who enjoys eating broccoli. Adding in sunflower seeds and raisins makes the broccoli taste amazing!
Broccoli salad gets better after soaking up all the flavors overnight, so whip some up tonight!
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Sunflower Seeds
- ¾ cup Anthony’s Goods Maroo Raisins
- ½ cup Paleo Mayo
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir everything together so that the broccoli is completely coated.
- Add more salt to taste.
- Place a lid overtop of the bowl and let the salad sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve the next day.
- Store the leftovers in the refrigerator.
Total Time: overnight
Yields: 1 large bowl
Dairy free, gluten free, paleo