These chewy and soft chocolate chip cookies made with Anthony's Goods Brown Rice flour are simply delicious. They only require one bowl to make come together quickly and easily.
Enjoy with a glass of milk or almond milk!
Brown Rice Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and brown sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add the brown rice flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen