- 3/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Buckwheat Groats
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- Add the coconut sugar to a food processor and process until powdery.
- Add buckwheat groats and process until powdery.
- Add cocoa powder, almond flour, salt, butter, and egg; process until well mixed.
- Add cacao nibs and pulse just until mixed in.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and chill for about an hour.
- Form dough into balls using tablespoon-sized portions.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet and flatten out a bit.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes + chilling
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen