Brownies are oh so good! The middle piece of this pan is gooey and delicious. If you can't have that much regular sugar, this recipe is a good one for you.
To jam up this recipe you can add different things to the batter such as chocolate chips, coconut, or walnuts. You can also top this with your favorite chocolate frosting recipe.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Erythritol +Monk Granulated Sweetener, Golden
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit & grease a 8x8 inch baking pan oil.
- In a standing mixer add butter, sugar, and sweetener and mix to combine.
- Add the eggs & vanilla bean paste and process to mix together.
- Next, add the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and mix to combine.
- Using a spatula, scrape the batter into the baking pan.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once the brownies are done baking, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for 20 minutes before slicing into 12 brownies.
Total Time: 1 hour
Serves: 12 brownies