Try this dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate chip recipe made with our almond flour, buckwheat flour, coconut sugar and coconut oil!
Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ¾ cup of Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Sprinkle of salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup of Anthony’s Coconut Oil, melted
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the almond flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder, salt, and coconut sugar in a bowl. Stir to incorporate all of the dry ingredients.
- Next, add the egg & coconut oil.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Scoop the dough into a ball and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake the cookies for approximately 12 minutes.
- Once the cookies are golden, remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the cookie sheet.
- Once the cookies are completely cool, store them in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free
Yields: 9-10 cookies