These gingersnap cookies are made with lots of Anthony's Coconut Sugar and Ground Ginger for the perfectly sweet cookie with a kick. The buckwheat groats are a great gluten-free flour substitute and add a bit of extra texture to the recipe.
Enjoy these with a cup of hot cocoa!
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Buckwheat Groats
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil or butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Collagen Peptide Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Anthony's Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Anthony's Cane Sugar, for coating
- Place buckwheat groats in a food processor and process until powdery.
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- Cream together the coconut sugar and coconut oil.
- Add almond milk and mix well.
- Add ground buckwheat, almond flour, collagen peptide powder, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Form tablespoonfuls of dough in balls and roll in cane sugar.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from baking sheet.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1-1/2 dozen