This nutritious cereal made with buckwheat, almond flour, maqui, collagen protein, and more is a great way to start your day.
It's simple to make and yields a large batch so you can have cereal all week long. Enjoy!
Buckwheat Superfood Cereal
- 2 cups Anthony's Buckwheat Groats
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Anthony's Xanthan Gum
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Maqui Berry Powder
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Collagen Peptide Powder
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine buckwheat groats, almond flour, coconut milk powder, and salt; mix well.
- In another bowl, combine coconut oil, cane sugar, water, xanthan gum, psyllium husk powder, maqui berry powder, and collagen; mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix very well.
- Press dough out 1/8" to 1/4" thick on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for for 10-13 mins.
- Cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry until ready to serve with milk of choice.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings