Try this easy and delicious one pot burrito bowl recipe for a busy weeknight dinner.
It's easy to throw together, easy to clean up and of course delicious!
- 1 can Black Bean (16.9 fl.oz), rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (10oz. each) Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1.2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1.15 lbs of lean ground beef
- Sprinkle of salt
- 2 Tbsp. Anthony's Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 3/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 4-8 cups lettuce
- Dressing and/or toppings of choice
- Place ground turkey, ground beef, black beans, and diced tomatoes into a large pot.
- Sprinkle the salt, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and paprika over the pot and stir to combine.
- Place on the stove top to cook over medium heat until the meat is cooked all the way through.
- Place 1-2 cups of lettuce on a plate or in a bowl.
- Take a scoop of the meat mixture and place it on top of the lettuce.
- Lastly, top the dish with your favorite dressing or topping of choice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Keto, Dairy-Free, & Gluten-Free
Yields: 4 servings