The holiday season is upon us! It is so hard to believe it is November already. Do you have any favorite holiday recipes? We love all things cinnamon. These Candied Walnuts are the perfect sweet treat to make that will make your house smell amazing.
Candied walnuts also make a great gift for someone hosting a party or gathering. They make a perfect gift for your co-workers, neighbors, friends, delivery person, hair stylist, plumber, and so many others. We love sprucing up a handmade gift with a handmade tag & other cute festive things such as ribbon or string. Add a handmade card and everyone will be loving their personalized treat.
- 3 cups Anthony’s Goods Walnuts
- 1 egg white
- 1 T water
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla extract
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2-3 tsp Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, add walnuts to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg white, water, and vanilla and beat together.
- In a different small bowl, combine the white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt and mix until combined.
- Dump the egg white mixture over the walnuts and stir until the walnuts are coated.
- Next, stir the cinnamon sugar mixture into the covered walnuts and ensure all the walnuts are coated with the mixture.
- Next, add foil to a 9x13 inch pan and grease the foil.
- Dump the walnuts out and onto the foil and spread the walnuts out into an even layer.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake the walnuts for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, stir the walnuts and return to the oven.
- Turn the temperature down to 300 degrees and continue to bake the walnuts, stirring every 15 minutes for 45 more minutes.
- Once the walnuts are done, remove the pan from the oven and allow the walnuts to cool.
- You can store cooled walnuts in a sealed container.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Serves: 4 containers