Want a salty-sweet crunchy snack worthy of movie night? Try this simple caramel popcorn recipe.
Anthony's Organic Popcorn pops up fluffy and crisp. The kernels pair perfectly with a light and sweet caramel sauce made with coconut sugar and coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Yellow Popcorn Kernels, popped
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Spread the popped popcorn on a large baking sheet and toss with salt to taste
- In a small saucepan, combine the coconut sugar, water, and coconut oil.
- Simmer about 2 minutes.
- Pour over and popcorn and toss until coated.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool completely and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 servings