Do you need a switch up from your traditional cheese spread? This one is dairy free and pairs perfectly with crackers or veggies.
You can double or triple this recipe if you are making it for a party. Also, feel free to get creative with this recipe. You can easily switch up the flavor by adding different herbs or spices. For example, you can add some onion powder, chili powder, and cumin for a taco dip or you can add some dill, peppercorn, and onion for a ranch dip.
Cashew Sunflower Spread
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Cashews
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- ½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 small clove of garlic
- ½ cup bone broth
- Add the cashews and sunflower seeds to a jar of water and allow them to soak for 6 hours or overnight.
- After the nuts and seeds are done soaking, rinse and drain the water from them.
- Place the sunflower seeds, cashews, apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic, and bone broth into a food processor and blend until smooth and combined.
- Scoop the spread out and into a bowl & serve with crackers or vegetables.
Total time: 6 hours + 10 minutes
Serves: 2-4 people
Gluten free & dairy free