Want a bread that is simple to make, grain and gluten-free, and still tastes amazing? You've come to the right place!
This fluffy bread is perfect for sandwiches, or simply as a snack with butter, peanut butter, or fruit preserves. Enjoy!
Cassava Flour Bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup Anthony's Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 7.5"x3.5" loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, coconut oil, almond milk, and maple syrup; mix well.
- Add cassava flour, coconut flour, salt, apple cider vinegar, and baking soda. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf