These simple chocolate chip cookies are made with Anthony's coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cassava flour.
They're gluten-free and nut free, as well as perfectly soft and slightly chewy, with lots of chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Cassava Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Mix in egg and egg yolk.
- Add cassava flour and salt; mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoon-sized portions of dough into balls and place on prepared baking sheet; flatten out a bit.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen