Craving pancakes? Try these amazingly fluffy pancakes made with our cassava flour! You won't believe how perfect they turn out without any gluten or grains!
The coconut sugar sweetener in this recipe lends a slightly crispy exterior to the pancakes and rich, slightly caramelized, yet mild flavor.
Cassava Flour Pancakes
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Cassava Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
- Add coconut flour, cassava flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Cook pancakes by 2-tablesponfuls on a hot greased griddle until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8-9 pancakes