Aren't these rice krispy treats fun! These were recently all the rave at a friend get together. When you make these, everyone will want the recipe!
Not only do the cereal marshmallow bites add a nice color to a treat, but they are also a little crunch that pairs well with the rice krispies. We are warning you now, you will want to screen shot this recipe & stock up on all the Anthony's Goods Cereal Marshmallow Bites.
Cereal Marshmallow Rice Krispy Treats
- 6 T lactose free butter
- 1-2 cups Anthony’s Goods Cereal Marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispy cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place butter in a large pot over medium heat and stir to melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the mini marshmallows to the pot and stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove the pot from the heat and turn the stove off.
- Add the rice krispy cereal and cereal marshmallows to the melted marshmallow mix.
- Stir the cereal and marshmallows until everything is coated and mixed together.
- Scoop the rice krispies onto a pan and press the rice krispies down into an even layer (you can use a 8x8 pan or 9x13 pan, if you choose 8x8 your rice krispies will be super thick and if you choose to use a 9x13 pan your rice krispies will be flatter).
- Allow the rice krispies to harden for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut the rice krispies into rectangles and serve.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container.
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yields: 12-16 rectangles