How fun are these cookies? It reminds us of our childhood. The cereal marshmallows were always the best part of morning breakfast!
These sugar cookies are so soft, and the almond extract in the frosting will make you want to eat a whole spoonful. You can cut the recipe in half if you are only making cookies for a few people, but we won't tell if you make the whole batch for yourself.
Marshmallow Sugar Cookies
- 2/3 cup Anthony’s Goods coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 4 T raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups Anthony’s Goods Almond Flour
- ¼ cup + 2 T Anthony’s Goods Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- Food coloring (optional)
- Anthony’s Goods Cereal Marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the coconut oil, coconut sugar, & honey in a mixing bowl & beat until combined.
- Next, add the eggs & vanilla extract & beat again until mixed.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, & baking soda to the wet ingredients and beat until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to place the dough onto two cookie sheets making approximately 24 cookies.
- An optional part here is to press the cookies down slightly so they are flatter cookies.
- Place the cookie sheets into the oven and bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes or until the edges turn slightly brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in another mixing bowl add the coconut cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, & optional food coloring. Beat the frosting until smooth and combined.
- Once the cookies have cooled completely, frost the cookies.
- Top the frosting with cereal marshmallows and serve the cookies.
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yields: 24 cookies
Gluten free & dairy free