Infuse your morning with the calming scent of chamomile with this herbal oatmeal. Sweetened with ripe banana and a drizzle of honey, it’s subtly floral and so very delicious.
This quick and easy recipe tastes as pretty as it looks, and may soon make it into your weekly breakfast rotation.
Chamomile Honey Oatmeal
- 2 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Organic Chamomile Flowers
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- Drizzle of honey, to taste
- Dash of Anthony’s Goods Cassia Cinnamon Powder to garnish
- In a medium saucepan, bring a cup of milk to a simmer. Set aside and steep the chamomile flowers for 10-15 minutes.
- When the flavor is to your liking, steep out the flowers and add the oats and mashed banana to the milk. Cook on medium heat until the oatmeal is thick and creamy.
- Top with more banana, a drizzle of honey, a dash of cinnamon and a sprinkling of chamomile flowers.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes