Need some zen in your life? Trade in tea and coffee and take a moment to smell the botanicals instead with this chamomile lavender latte. The layers of floral scents and flavors, complemented with a kiss of honey, will not disappoint.
Chamomile Lavender Latte
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Chamomile Flowers
- 2 tsp Anthony’s Goods French Lavender Petals
- 3 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan.
- Add the other ingredients and steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain out the petals and enjoy!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes