Tropical. Refreshing. Striking.
This one-of-a-kind sundae has it all. Layers of sleek, black banana “nice cream” complemented with textured coconut chia pudding and freshly blended mangoes.
The charcoal gives this guilt-free treat it’s unique look and brings health benefits–like ridding the body of toxins–in each delicious spoon.
Charcoal Chia Sundae
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Black Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Anthony’s Goods Activated Charcoal
- 3 ripe bananas (frozen for at least 6 hours)
- 1 mango
- Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut to garnish
- For the coconut chia pudding: Mix coconut milk powder in warm water and whisk until lumps are fully dissolved. Add chia seeds and let rest until the pudding thickens (about 15 mins).
- For the charcoal banana nice cream: Blend 3 frozen bananas with activated charcoal. Add splashes of plant milk to help move things along. Place back in the freezer while you prepare the next step.
- Rinse out your blender and blend the flesh of one ripe mango. Set aside.
- Once all ingredients are prepped, layer them in a cup or bowl. Garnish with fresh mango and shredded coconut.
Serves: 1-2 people
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 6 hours, 30 mins