- 1-1/2 cups Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Oat Fiber
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Nutritional Yeast
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Cut in butter until coarse crumbs are formed.
- Add oat fiber, nutritional yeast, and egg and mix well.
- Pat dough out on an almond-floured counter 1/2" thick.
- Cut into rounds with a biscuit cutter or round cookie cutter.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield:: 8 biscuits