- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2/3 cup Anthony's Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Oat Fiber
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites and olive oil; mix well.
- Add nutritional yeast, almond flour, oat fiber, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Press out into a 1/16" thick rectangle on baking sheet.
- Poke with a fork and score with a pizza cutter into cracker shapes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut/break apart crackers and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until crisp.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings