- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Heavy Cream Powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Cassava Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Heavy Cream Powder
- 2 tablespoons Anthony's Sour Cream Powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melted chocolate, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8"x8" glass baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut sugar, coconut oil, and cocoa powder.
- Heat and stir over medium-low heat just until melted and combined.
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add heavy cream powder, eggs, cassava flour, and salt; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Combine the heavy cream powder, sour cream powder, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread evenly over brownie batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield; 9 brownies