These cookies are perfect for those times when you need an easy dessert but chocolate chip cookies aren't quite the thing.
The crunchy macadamia nuts contrast perfectly with the soft and chewy cookie. They're absolutely delicious!
Chewy Macadamia Nut Cookies
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Organic Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Anthony’s Almond Flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the almond flour, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Fold in macadamia nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls on to the prepared baking sheet and flatten out a bit.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen