Chia seeds are the small seeds of chia grass. They’re full of fiber, healthy fats, protein, vitamins, and minerals!
There’s nearly 5 grams of plant-based protein in an ounce of chia seeds. This keeps you energized and full, and is an especially good way to get protein when you don’t have time to cook.
The gel-forming fiber contained in chia seeds is great for digestion and appetite balance.
Crunchy Cashews add texture and nutrients to the dish. But don't worry; despite how amazing this recipe is; it's super easy and quick to make!
Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 T Anthony’s Chia Seeds
- 1 T flaxseeds
- 2 tsp Anthony’s Acacia Senegal Fiber
- 1 T Anthony’s Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- Toppings of choice
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- Allow the mixture to sit for an hour to thicken.
- Next, add your toppings of choice such as: Anthony’s Raw Cashews, Anthony’s Ceylon Cinnamon, and Anthony’s Shredded Coconut
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Yields: approximately 1 serving
Dairy free & gluten free