Smoothie bowls are a perfect healthy breakfast or quick and easy snack or dessert.
You can pretty much create any combo you want!
Check out this recipe for a simple, gluten free, protein packed smoothie recipe!
Chia Seed Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup cashew milk
- 1 serving of protein powder
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp Anthony’s Chia Seeds
- A sprinkle of Anthony’s Maroo Raisins
- Add the cashew milk, protein powder, banana, and blueberries to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Dump the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top the smoothie with chia seeds and raisins.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 smoothie bowl