This power packed protein yogurt bowl makes a great post workout snack or breakfast.
Not only does it have protein and fiber to keep you full, but it also adds many vitamins and minerals from the chlorella and spirulina.
You can customize this delicious bowl by adding the toppings of your liking. It also means that you can make it many different ways!
Here is a tip for you, double or triple the recipe for an easy meal prep!
Chlorella Spirulina Protein Yogurt Bowl
- ¼ tsp Anthony’s Goods Chlorella Powder
- ¼ tsp Anthony’s Goods Spirulina Powder
- 1 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- Toppings of choice: berries, bananas, cereal, granola, coconut flakes, etc.
- Place the yogurt in a bowl and stir in the protein powder, spirulina, and chlorella.
- Next, top with your toppings of choice & enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Dairy-Free, & Gluten-Free
Yields: 1 serving