This sweet twist on a traditional coconut macaroon incorporates chocolate chips and homemade caramel for a truly decadent treat.
These cookies are no-bake, so they are the perfect dessert for a hot summer day.
Chocolate Caramel Macaroons
- ⅔ cup Coconut Sugar Caramel, divided
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1-½ cups Anthony’s Coconut Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- Pinch salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine ⅓ cup caramel and coconut oil; cream together until mixed.
- Add the coconut flakes, coconut flour, and salt; mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls by tablespoonfuls and place on a baking sheet.
- Freeze until set.
- Drizzle with remaining ⅓ cup caramel.