What's better than fluffy gluten-free pancakes on a weekend morning? Fluffy gluten-free pancakes with chocolate chips on a weekend morning!
These nutritious pancakes require no gluten or eggs, are fluffy and delicious, and are studded with gooey chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- ½ cup Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the buckwheat flour, cane sugar, almond flour, and baking soda, and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix together the butter, and almond milk; stir into dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cook on a hot greased griddle in scant ¼ cup measures until golden brown.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8-10 pancakes