Do you like chocolate covered coffee beans? This is a version you can make at home and keep in your refrigerator or freezer. It's a little bit more like chocolate covered coffee bean bark, but you get the point!
Coffee & chocolate pair perfectly together. If you want the coffee beans to have even more flavor, you can roast them slightly before making this recipe.
Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coffee Beans
- Add dark chocolate to a pan and place onto the stove over medium to medium-low heat.
- Continue to stir the chocolate until completely melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the coffee beans.
- Scoop the chocolate covered beans out and onto parchment paper to harden (2 hours or overnight).
- Once the coffee beans are hardened, break them apart into pieces.
- Store the coffee beans in an airtight container.
Prep time: 15 minutesTotal time: 2 hours (or overnight)
Makes: approximately 2 cups