Chocolate cookies for breakfast? Yes! This simple recipe for gluten-free cereal tastes like crisp chocolate cookies in cereal form.
Enjoy with your favorite milk and perhaps a few chocolate chips for a truly decadent start to the day.
Chocolate Crisp Cereal
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Flour
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and brown sugar.
- Add the egg whites and mix well.
- Add cocoa and stir until well mixed.
- Add brown rice flour, tapioca flour, and coconut four; stir well.
- Add and salt and mix.
- Form dough into small spheres a bit smaller than a blueberry and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 5 servings