This chocolate hazelnut “nice cream” tastes so much more decadent than it actually is. With a base of frozen bananas, cocoa powder and roasted hazelnuts, this guilt-free dessert is full of good-for-you ingredients that taste divine when blended together.
Keep leftovers (if there are any!) in the freezer to maintain an ice cream-like texture and scoop away when the craving strikes.
Chocolate Hazelnut Nice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Goods Organic Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup roasted hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Splash of almond milk
- Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut, fresh strawberries and chopped hazelnuts to garnish
- Place everything in a high-powered blender and blend.
- Top with Anthony’s Goods Shredded Coconut, fresh strawberries and chopped hazelnuts.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes