This super-creamy almond butter has rich cacao and coffee flavors. It's sweetened with erythritol for a clean sweetness without added calories, and it's delicious on anything from apples to to ice cream to toast.
It's easy to make homemade creamy almond butter with our almond flour, a couple scoops of nutritious coconut oil, a food processor. Try adding different flavors instead of chocolate and coffee such as vanilla, almond extract, or even white chocolate.
Chocolate Mocha Almond Butter
- 2 cups Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Organic Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Anthony's Instant Coffee
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Process until smooth and buttery, about 5-10 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 cup