These brownies are intensely fudgy and chocolatey with the added deliciousness of coffee for a mocha flavor.
Make these indulgent brownies to satisfy your next chocolate craving - you won't be disappointed.
Chocolate Mocha Brownies
- 1-½ cups Anthony’s Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons + 3 tablespoons Anthony’s Coconut Oil, divided
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Erythritol or Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Instant Coffee
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Erythritol or Cane Sugar for topping
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Process until a smooth butter forms.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and add the additional 3 tablespoons coconut oil, cocoa powder, and erythritol or sugar.
- Heat and stir over medium-low heat just until melted and mixed.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the instant coffee, egg, egg yolk, coconut milk, xanthan, salt, and baking soda; mix well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons erythritol or sugar and cacao nibs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and cool.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 9 servings