Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread
- 4 small bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Anthony's Ashwagandha Powder
- 1/4 cup Anthony's Oat Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips melted with 2 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a loaf pan.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, coconut oil, and coconut sugar; mix well.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, ashwagandha, and baking powder; mix well.
- Transfer to loaf pan.
- Swirl melted chocolate in batter,
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool, slice, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf