- 6 tablespoons Anthony's Cane Sugar, processed in a food processor until powdery
- 1/3 cup Anthony's Heavy Cream Powder
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Cocoa Powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients and mix well.
- Form into balls using scant tablespoonfuls of mixture.
- Arrange on baking sheet and freeze until set (just a few minutes).
- Melt together all coating ingredients in the microwave and mix well.
- Coat chocolates and freeze until set.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate and freeze until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen