Cinnamon Ornaments are such a fun way to add a personal touch to your holiday decor. These would also be super fun to decorate with friends or children. You could throw a party and have everyone bring a different decoration.
We love the elegance of the stars with glitter, but we also like the fun different holiday shapes like the ornaments below. These could go on a tree or on a mantle.
- 2 cups Anthony's Goods Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 -2 cups applesauce
- 1/3 cup white glue
- puffy paint, glitter, paint markers, string, etc. for decorating
- Mix ingredients together, adding more apple sauce if needed for a dough consistency.
- Next, roll the dough out with your hands or a rolling pin and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheeting into the oven and bake the ornaments at 200 degrees for 4 hours or until dry.
- Remove them from the oven and onto a cooling rack.
- Let them stand for 1 hour before decorating.
Makes approximately 20 ornaments