These super-fluffy pancakes combine the flavors of cinnamon rolls and pancakes all in one!
Nutritious buckwheat flour makes these cakes a sensible indulgence. Delicious topped with maple syrup!
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup Anthony’s Buckwheat Flour
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Brown Rice Flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the almond milk, maple syrup, and mix well.
- Add the buckwheat flour, brown rice flour, cinnamon, and baking soda; mix well.
- Cook by ⅓ cupfuls on a hot greased skillet until golden and cooked through.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 pancakes