- 1 cup Anthony’s Unblanched Almond Meal/Flour
- 5 tbsp Anthony’s Organic Culinary Grade Cocoa Powder
- 5 medjool dates
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond or soy milk
- More cocoa powder and Anthony’s Shredded Coconut for decorating
Cocoa Almond Truffles
1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until a doughy ball forms.
2. Remove the mixture and separate into small balls. Roll in the palm of your hand to smooth out the surface.
3. Coat half of the batch in coconut shreds and the other half in cocoa powder.
Makes: 20 truffles
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes