Do you need a new snack to go with your morning coffee? You can use our Cocoa Creamer for both your coffee & snack recipes! These little bites have peanut butter & oats to help keep you full longer.
If you are a chocolate and peanut butter fan like us then this recipe is perfect for you! There's also very little sugar in this recipe so you don't have to feel guilty for indulging in the best flavor combo.
Cocoa Creamer Bites
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 T Anthony's Goods Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 T Anthony's Goods Cocoa Creamer
- In a bowl, combine the oats, coconut, peanut butter, and cocoa creamer.
- Mix the ingredients together with a spoon or your hands.
- Next, roll the mixture into balls & place onto a plate.
- Once all the bites are made, place the plate into the refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove the bites and consume or place into an airtight container & store in the refrigerator.
Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Dairy free, gluten free, vegan
Serves: 9-10 bites