Love a good bowl of cold cereal for breakfast but don't love refined grains and carbs? Try this super-simple recipe made with coconut and almond flour for a nutritious and delicious breakfast or snack.
This cereal is delicious with cold milk or almond milk and some fruit. Enjoy!
Coconut and Almond Cereal
- 3 tablespoons Anthony's Coconut Oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup Anthony's Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Anthony's Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit and grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add the shredded coconut, almond flour, and salt; mix well.
- Pat/spread dough out very thinly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Break into small flakes.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings