Looking for a quick and easy breakfast that will keep you full for hours? Kick off your day with a creamy, coconutty chia pudding that takes just 20 minutes to make.
This recipe features tropical flavors of fresh mango chunks, banana, and shredded coconut but you can make it your own with other nuts, fruits and toppings.
The real superstar (and superfood!) of the show is the chia— which is full of fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
Coconut Chia Pudding
- ½ cup Anthony’s Organic Coconut Milk Powder
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp Anthony’s Organic Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 mango
- Mix ½ cup coconut milk powder with 1 cup warm water. Stir until the powder is diluted and all lumps are gone.
- Mix in ¼ cup chia seeds and stir well. Give the mixture time to thicken, approximately 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mash a ripe banana and push aside.
- Once thickened, spoon the chia pudding in beside the mashed banana.
- Top with shredded coconut, fresh mango chunks, and more chia seeds to taste.
Serves: 1 person
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes