You know Monster Cookies right, well these are a similar concept & consistency as monster cookies just in bar form. The bars pair perfectly with a glass of dairy free milk.
You can always add in extra things to these bars, for example, chocolate candies, caramels, dates, etc. This will allow you to switch them up for different things you are craving.
Coconut Cookie Bars
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Toasted Coconut Chips
- 1 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar, & coconut oil to a mixing bowl.
- Beat the peanut butter mixture until combined and creamy.
- Next, add the eggs and vanilla to the peanut butter mixture and beat again until combined.
- Add the oats to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Fold in the toasted coconut chips and chocolate chunks.
- Scoop the batter into an 8x8 or 9x9 pan and spread the batter evenly across the pan.
- Add the pan to the oven and bake the cookie bars for 30 minutes or until the cookie bars are cooked to your liking (longer for crunchier, shorter time for gooey cookies).
- Store cooled cookie bars in an airtight container.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 12-15 bars