Everyone needs a little cookie dough bite in their life! If you like coconut, this is the perfect cookie dough recipe for you. We suggest keeping a stash of these in your refrigerator.
You may want to make a double batch of these especially if you share your house with others (children, spouse, friends, family, etc.) because they will likely disappear fast!
Coconut Cookie Dough Balls
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup +2 T coconut butter
- 2-3 T Anthony’s Goods Erythritol + Monk Fruit Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Add the coconut cream & coconut butter to a bowl and mix together.
- Next, add the coconut flour, erythritol + monk fruit, & vanilla extract to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Next, scoop the dough out and roll into bite size balls.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto a plate and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Serve immediately or place the balls into an air tight container and store in the fridge.
Total time: 45 minutes
Gluten Free & keto
Makes: approximately 13 balls