When no bake cookies take on a coconut twist, this is the cookie that you get! It reminds us of a girl scout favorite! Can you guess which one?
These no bake cookies are so easy & are a simple recipe to try out with your kiddos. We love the chocolate drizzle on the cookies.
No Bake Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Anthony’s Goods Coconut Oil
- ½ cup milk (can use dairy free milk)
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 ½ cup Anthony’s Goods Toasted Coconut Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups oats
- Optional, melted chocolate for drizzle
- Add the coconut sugar, milk, & coconut oil to a pan and heat to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Boil the sugar mixture for 4 minutes.
- Remove the sugar mixture from the heat and stir in the peanut butter.
- Next, stir in the coconut, vanilla, & oats.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop the cookie mixture with a cookie scoop and place it on the baking sheet.
- Place the cookies into the refrigerator and allow them to cool and harden (approximately 1 hour).
- Remove the cookies from the refrigerator and serve.
- Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour & 15 minutes
Serving: 12-15 pieces