Coconut lovers rejoice! Here is a product that serves a double duty: make recipes & coffee with this Coconut Creamer. The creamer adds an extra dose of flavor and coconut to this freezer fudge recipe.
Feel free to add different add ins to this recipe. For example, switch the cranberries out for crushed banana chips, walnuts, etc. You can also use chocolate chips instead of white chocolate. The possibilities are endless!
Coconut Creamer Fudge
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 T Anthony's Goods Coconut Oil
- 3 T Anthony's Goods Original Coconut Creamer
- 2 T - 1/4 cup dried cranberries (preference)
- Heat a small saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add the chocolate chips & coconut oil to the saucepan.
- Stir the white chocolate chips & coconut oil until they are melted.
- Once melted, turn off the stove and remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the coconut creamer & dried cranberries.
- Next, scoop the mixture into a small glass dish in an even layer.
- Place the glass dish into the refrigerator for 2 hours (or the freezer for an hour to harden).
- Once the mixture has hardened, remove from the cold & cut into pieces.
Total time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people