Coconut Flour Blueberry Pancakes
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup Anthony's Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon Anthony’s Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Anthony’s Xanthan Gum
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Heavy Cream Powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, water, and sugar; mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, xanthan gum, heavy cream powder, and baking soda; mix well.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Cook by ¼ cupfuls on a hot greased griddle until golden brown on each side.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 serving