Do you love cinnamon rolls but want a healthier variation that doesn't sacrifice deliciousness? Try this nut-free recipe made with coconut flour!
These gluten-free cinnamon rolls are sweetened with low carb erythritol, and are high in fiber from coconut flour. The sweet raisins add lots of flavor! Enjoy!
Coconut Flour Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Erythritol
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Pea Protein
- 1 tablespoon Anthony's Psyllium Husk Powder
- ½ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Anthony’s Erythritol
- Anthony's Ceylon Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Anthony’s Raisins
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8”x8” glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, butter, erythritol, and pea protein; mix well.
- Add the psyllium, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Roll out to ⅓” inch thick rectangle on a coconut floured surface.
- Spread the dough with butter and sprinkle on erythritol and cinnamon; top with raisins.
- Roll up and cut into 1 inch rounds.
- Transfer to baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for about 35 minutes; uncover and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Combine icing ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle on rolls and serve.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 rolls