Coconut Flour Mozzarella Focaccia
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- ⅓ cup Anthony’s Coconut Flour
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Grease a standard-sized loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, butter, and mozzarella cheese.
- Add the psyllium, coconut flour, garlic powder, dried oregano, and dried rosemary; mix well.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Cool, cut, and enjoy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings